(Caution, the following text can contain language or opinions that could be offensive. If you are sensible to sexuality please don’t continue)
NUMBERS IN BLOGGER
I ran a blog before, in blogger. Actually if I consider that this is not a blog but a diary then I could say that that was my only blog in life. The thematic was exclusively about my sexual learning and experience. I just did ten posts but the visits reached almost ten thousand visitors; but I noticed I couldn’t write well and frequently about the theme so I closed it. I think things to exist should be the best, I didn’t want to write half way articles. But I saved the number of visits and decided to use it as an indicator to compare with the other side in WordPress. I said to myself that the day I would reach the same number of visitors then I would write it.
So far after a bit more of five hundred (500) posts I have reached the same number of views in comparison to the ten (10) posts I needed previously. That number just means that sex is a more interesting theme to the netizens, and that’s okay, besides I didn’t do anything with the purpose to get readers or visitors. Sure I could just hide that fact but one of my compromises to every reader in this page is not satisfaction or happiness, just the truth and honesty, being a diary sometimes it’s funny and others is sad, sometimes it’s about an absent lady; sometimes thoughts and memories.
I was not supposed to be here in WordPress. I had a space associated to my Hotmail account, but, as so many things, Microsoft decided to drop out our spaces and we suddenly appeared here, with writers, poets, painters, photographers, etcetera; in this public and open place. My writings and photographs were supposed to be just for intimate friends. But my stubbornness said that I shouldn’t hide myself just because a company decided so. So I just published just to have a funny routine, then followers and likes appeared. Something a bit strange. In any case I’m not going to turn this blog in a sexual one, if I’d write (publicly) again about it then I’d open a new WordPress blog.
EXPERIENCES AS A SEXUAL BLOGGER
Without giving so many details I wrote about my own experiences, (the same as here, the drawings, photographs and words are mine, the most I did was to share some youtube links) and my conclusions. That blog also had photographs I had taken respecting the privacy, they were more innuendos. I educated myself (as I did with, among other things, English language, CAD drawing or photography) about the ways to live better the sex side of our life. I don’t see sex as something merely biologic but also a cultural an artistic phenomena (what we call eroticism) so I wrote with the idea to give information, not to provoke morbidness. For what it’s worth some of my conclusions were, limiting what I can say because this is not an adult only diary:
- In the shared place of a bed there aren’t titles, money, houses, lands, clothes, books; nothing. Just a man and a woman.
- Is important to be clean and healthy. A gentleman cannot eat onions the same day is going to be with a lady, the body has to be clean and even the act to get naked has to show an order.
- Lips are important to say the correct words and with hands and skin are important to touch the special places in the map of a woman. Know that map.
- Routine is enemy of sex.
- Every woman is different so every one wants different times or intensities. To discover the key to free a woman about inhibitions is part of the previous games.
- To dance, more than porn, is useful because nothing kills more the passion than make mechanic movements. Sex has to flow exactly like a dance. It’s a way to understand to the other without words.
- Always there are mistakes, never ask pardon for them. Learn from it and do it better the next time.
- To have so much money until it’s not more a preoccupation or to have so little money until it’s not more a preoccupation makes a more relaxed context for sex.
- Never stop if your partner is going to get the climax,
- A man can be, with control and practice, multiorgasmic as well. I remember some nights with a friend, we could be united five or six times continued.
- We, men, can fake orgasms too ;-)
- If you cannot understand to your partner then is better to stop to see themselves. Not everybody is meant to match.
- Usually younger women in their early twenties don’t allow themselves to enjoy completely because they are worried with their bodies or to satisfy their partners. Women in their forties have a more relaxed attitude so are more free to enjoy.
- Women have different points of views about sex according to their religious, cultural, economic or social precedence. Also coming from a big city makes a difference.
- You cannot be shy. You cannot feel guilt for your body or your actions.
- Porn is staged, it’s a reference but it’s not realistic.
- Kamasutra is useful combined with a healthy life. It’s more than a recipe.
- Size matters to ladies, but there is a limit in which they don’t feel comfortable.
- The end is not the end. Be kind and tell her some words, caress her skin, help her with her shoes.
- Sex is one of the few occasions when eyes don’t lie.
There is an absent word and that is love. Love is more complicated, flesh from another kind of animal.
Tomorrow this space continues as always.